If you’re a fan of the ‘Horror Made Here: Festival of Frights’, then this year’s event will bring the frights to a whole new level.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood is expanding the event, and it marks the return of Pennywise in the ‘It Knows What Scares You’ maze, as well as debut the institution from ‘Batman: Arkham Asylum’.
Additionally, the event will feature a maze from the Conjuring, one that will bring guests to the world of paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren as they encounter the likes of Annabelle, and the demonic Nun from The Conjuring 2, as well as the upcoming move, ‘The Nun’.
Topping things off is a tour through the Camp Crystal Lake from ‘Freddy vs. Jason’ and a viewing of ‘The Exorcist’.
To make things more entertaining, the following attractions will be open:
- Devil’s Drop Tower: Adventurous visitors will have the opportunity to take the 90-foot plunge into the air for the scream of their life.
- Stage 48: Script to Scream: Enter the world of Tim Burton and see authentic props and costumes from his iconic movies Sweeney Todd, The Corpse Bride, Mars Attacks! and for the first time ever on display at Warner Bros., original props from the Halloween classic, Beetlejuice.
- Horror Makeup Demonstrations: Learn how makeup artists bring terrifying characters to life with our special Horror Made Here SFX makeup demonstrations throughout the night.
- The Lost Boys Arcade: Play iconic games in the retro Lost Boys-themed arcade. Games include titles like Ms. Pac-Man, Tetris, Mario Bros, Space Invaders and Terminator 2 Pinball.
- Horror Made Here Night Tour: Board a quick nighttime tour through the Warner Bros.’ backlot for a guided exploration behind-the-scenes of beloved titles in horror entertainment, including iconic filming locations like New York Street, where House of Wax was shot.
The event begins on October 5th and will remain open for 13 nights. Tickets are on sale now, starting from $59 per person at horrormadehere.com.