Back when ‘ET’ was charming audiences, ‘Xtro’ pretty much freaked out anyone when it came to their thoughts about cute little extra terrestrials who want to be our friends.
Back in 1982 the movie told the story of Sam who, as described by the movie, is “a devoted family man who returns to Earth three years after being abducted by aliens, now possessing special powers. On his return, Sam seeks out his wife Rachel and son Tony, but discovers that his wife is now living with a man named Joe.
Rachel struggles to decide what her feelings are for the two men, while Sam’s strange behaviour begins to affect Tony in frightening ways.”
A region free release of 1982’s ‘Xtro’ is heading to Blue Ray on May 28th and, thanks to Second Sight Films and Nucleus Films, it’s coming with some awesome bonuses.
The limited edition of the Blue Ray edition will feature a rigid slipcase with both original UK theatrical and video artwork which will allow a person to choose which side will serve as the cover of the case.
Additionally, the inside will also a include digipak containing Blu-ray and CD soundtrack plus soft cover book.
But, the extras don’t stop there.
- New restorations of extended version with option of alternate endings plus original UK video version
- New director restoration
- ‘Xploring Xtro’ – a new 57 minute documentary featuring interviews with Harry Bromley-Davenport, Mark Forstater, Bernice Stegers, Susie Silvey, Tim Dry (Tik), Sean Crawford (Tok), Robert Pereno, Alan Jones and Craig Lapper
- ‘The World of Xtro’ – a new featurette with Dennis Atherton, Harry Bromley-Davenport and Mark Forstater
- ‘Beyond Xtro’ – a new featurette with Harry Bromley-Davenport and Mark Forstater looking ahead to new reboot ‘Xtro – The Big One’, including exclusive test footage
- ‘Loving The Alien: A Tribute to Philip Sayer’ featuring exclusive Brian May music tribute
- ‘Xtro Xposed’ archive interview with Harry Bromley-Davenport
- Soft cover book with new writing by Kevin Lyons plus behind-the-scenes stills and promo material
- Original soundtrack CD
- New English subtitles for the hearing impaired
New Clip from ‘The Quake’ Shows Carnage in Action
John Andreas Andersen’s ‘The Quake’ is set to arrive in limited theaters, On Demand, iTunes and Amazon Prime Video December 14, 2018, but a new clip has surfaced to give you a glimpse into what’s in store when the movie finally drops.
According to the synopsis:
“In 1904 an earthquake with a 5.4 magnitude on the Richter scale shook Oslo. Its epicenter was in the Oslo Rift which runs directly through the Norwegian capital. There are recorded quakes from the rift on a daily basis and geologists cannot be sure, but arguments indicate that we can expect major future earthquakes in this area. When – nobody can say for certain – but we know that the density of people and infrastructure in Oslo is significantly more vulnerable today than in 1904.”
You can see the clip below:
‘The Harrowing’ Tells the Story of the Wrongly Accused
Nothing rings in the Christmas holiday quite like a good murder mystery flick, right?
Clay Epstein’s Film Mode Entertainment has announced a Christmas Day VOD launch of ‘The Harrowing’ which tells the tale of a man wrongly accused of being responsible for the brutal, ritualistic killing of his best friend, and his dangerous journey to uncovering the truth.
According to the synopsis:
“The horror/thriller follows a Vice Detective (Matthew Tompkins), who is wrongly accused of the ritualistic murder of his best friend. Bent on finding the truth, he is plunged into Hell when he goes undercover and discovers the truth behind a demonic myth.”
‘Curse of the Blind Dead’ Marks the Return of the Blind Dead
Amando de Ossorio’s ‘Tombs of the Blind Dead’ first debuted back in 1972 which kicked off the “Blind Dead” series, and now a new film is ready resurrect the blind dead, on the screen that is.
Arriving in early 2019, the film’s synopsis says that:
“In the Thirteen century, a group of Satan worshipers, the Knight Templars, is captured during a ritual and brutally murdered by the locals. Just before the execution, the Knights swear to return from their graves to haunt the village and the nearby forest. Centuries later, in a post-apocalyptic future, a man and his daughter try to survive against both the Undead Knights and a sect commanded by a mad preacher.”
- Syfy’s “Deadly Class” Teaser Is Out
- New Clip from ‘The Quake’ Shows Carnage in Action
- ‘The Harrowing’ Tells the Story of the Wrongly Accused
- Netflix Releases ‘The Innocent Man’ Trailer
- “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” Season 2 Trailer Shows a Grittier Show
- ‘Curse of the Blind Dead’ Marks the Return of the Blind Dead
- Red Band ‘Lifechanger’ Trailer Has Arrived
Movies3 months ago
‘Daddy’s Girl’ Is Keeping Torture In the Family
News4 months ago
‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’ Marks the Beginning of a New World
Movies2 months ago
‘Bonehill Road’ Is a Throwback Werewolf Film
Movies4 months ago
Christine Elise Talks ‘Child’s Play’ Remake
Netflix2 months ago
REVIEW: Hold the Dark
Netflix6 days ago
Netflix Releases ‘The Innocent Man’ Trailer
Movies4 months ago
Australian Trailer for ‘Rabbit’ Shows Abduction Terror
Netflix4 months ago