Shudder is gearing up for a 24-hour marathon of “The Last Drive-In With Joe Bob Briggs” which will span 13 films.
TNT’s “MonsterVision” really hit it’s stride when Joe Bob Briggs took over in 1995 as host and the show became a hit.
The show makes it return, with Briggs hosting, on Shudder in a 24-hour marathon on July 13th, Friday the 13th, beginning at 9pm EST.
Here is the lineup, as of now, with more expected to be announced soon.
- Tourist Trap (July 13) – Five friends are hunted by a creepy killer after stopping to visit a roadside museum in this slasher that counts Stephen King as one of its biggest fans. After car trouble, the doomed group goes to visit an odd attraction filled with eerie mannequins that seem to be alive. Tourist Trap is an off-kilter thriller that will have you rethinking any stops on your next road trip.
- Sleepaway Camp (July 13) – Angela Baker, a traumatized and very shy young girl, is sent to summer camp with her cousin. Shortly after her arrival, campers and counselors meet their ends in a series of grisly murders. This bloody “who done it” features a shock ending that stands the test of time.
- Basket Case (July 14) – In a tale of revenge with a demented twist, a young man, and his basket-bound, hideously deformed twin brother seek vengeance on the doctors who separated them against their will.
“Joe Bob is a horror icon and raconteur whose signature wit and insightful commentary entertained viewers for 14 years on TV,” said Craig Engler, general manager of Shudder. “We’re delighted to bring him back for this exclusive Shudder event where new fans can discover him, and old fans can rediscover him, as he takes on some of the greatest low-budget horror movies ever made.”
Trailer for ‘Hell House LLC 3’ Officially Arrives
Shudder has dropped the first official full trailer for ‘Hell House LLC 3’ which will bring a close to the series.
According to the synopsis: “In the final installment, guests both past and present will be forced to battle for their souls, as all is revealed about the infamous Abaddon Hotel and the evil that dwells there.
“Set one year after the events of Hell House LLC II: The Abaddon Hotel, the hotel is on the verge of being torn down when it is purchased by billionaire Russell Wynn (Gabriel T. Chytry) as the new home for his popular interactive show, “Insomnia.” He invites journalist Venessa Sheppard (Elizabeth Vermilyea) and her crew to record everything happening inside the hotel leading up to the performance, but they soon encounter a more nefarious plot, one that threatens to unleash a veritable hell on earth.”
Shudder Drops Trailer for ‘The Cleansing Hour’
Shudder is about to get all demonic!
A brand new trailer has arrived for their new original movie ‘The Cleansing Hour’ and it will have its world premiere at Fantastic Fest this month, and its European premiere in October at the Sitges International Fantastic Film Festival of Catalonia.
According to the synopsis:” In front of a rapidly growing global audience, the demon subjects the crew to a series of violent and humiliating challenges that expose dark secrets they have been hiding from each other.”
The film is set to arrive to the streaming service sometime in 2020.
You can check out the trailer below:
Shudder Presents ‘The Wrath’, A Remake of ‘Woman’s Wail’
‘The Wrath’ officially arrives on September 5th, and the official synopsis states: “When the final son dies, his pregnant widow, Ok-bun, must face vicious family politics and the vengeful spirit descending on the household.”
Check out the official trailer below:
- Gamactica After Dark: Video Games, Streaming, IT: Chapter 2, A24’s The Lighthouse, and More
- Rob Zombie Aims to Make ‘House of 1000 Corpses’ a Musical
- Trailer for ‘Hell House LLC 3’ Officially Arrives
- Shudder Drops Trailer for ‘The Cleansing Hour’
- The Hangman Returns in ‘The Gallows: Act II’
- ‘Dead of Night’ is the Zombie Apocalypse Playing out on Snap Chat
- Starz Drops Trailer for ‘Dublin Murders’
- Netflix7 months ago
Netflix Original Sci-fi Series ‘Osmosis’ is Heartbreakingly Painful
- Movies1 year ago
‘Daddy’s Girl’ Is Keeping Torture In the Family
- News2 months ago
REVIEW: I Am Mother
- Reviews1 year ago
- Movies1 year ago
Killer Mermaid Lurks In ‘The Mermaid: Lake of the Dead’
- Netflix12 months ago
REVIEW: Hold the Dark
- Movies2 months ago
Discovery Channel Airing ‘Capsized: Blood in the Water’ to Kick Off Shark Week
- News2 months ago